Loch Arthur Farm Shop has become a much treasured and appreciated destination in Dumfries & Galloway for those who appreciate quality food both sourced and produced with care and integrity.
OUR OPENING HOURS
MON – FRI
SHOP: 9.00 – 5.30pm
CAFE: 10.00 -5.00pm
SHOP: 9.00 – 5.00pm
CAFE: 9.30 – 4.30pm
As a Farm Shop, we are proud to live up to that title by offering a fantastic selection of our own organic and locally produced foods:
- Artisan cheeses and dairy products produced here on our farm
- Breads and rolls baked fresh daily in our own bakery
- Organic meats from our own and locally reared animals … expertly butchered here in our own butchery
- An extensive range of organic fruit and vegetables carefully sourced or, where possible, grown here in our own gardens
- Cakes, pies, biscuits, dips, chutneys, and much more, produced here in our Farm Shop kitchen
Overall, we take great pride in offering one of Southwest Scotland’s finest selections of Organic foods complimented by a carefully chosen selection of crafts and food accessories. Our Café serves a delightful range of cakes, soups and light meals produced from the finest ingredients…. predominantly organic and very fresh. It has become a much appreciated meeting place in Dumfries and Galloway, valued not only for its fine, simple food and drinks but also for its quality of light, warmth and tranquillity.
The Farm Shop building itself is of sound ecological standards; a building of beauty that sits comfortably within the landscape, constructed of living materials, chosen with care. It has grown out of the efforts, care and generosity of many people; but, most importantly, it is a building with a purpose, a building that can welcome, that can offer possibilities, and that can enable many people to share in this unique expression of Social Enterprise.